Oh and by the way.. the birthday party.
Here’s a checklist of events for your viewing pleasure.
- McDonald’s meltdown.. mom wanted coffee and passed the golden arches.. kids melted down and wouldn’t believe there was going to be food there. To avoid the hazard to come, I waited 25 minutes in the lunch rush to get those happy meals.
- A finger was stuck in a cupcake and eaten before happy birthday was sang
- Puddles everywhere. Completely visible puddles.. why avoid them when you can step right in them?
- 3 drinks dropped on the playground
- Opening presents of the birthday girl because he knew she would want to see what was inside (It was already unwrapped – but not opened)
- Hot pink cupcake icing.. on my butt
- Did you eat another cupcake? No.. ::orange icing face – previously hot pink::
Just a few moments for you. It was so fun!